(Note: A lot of this has to do with my life, so I won't name any names. (For now, At least.))
So, today my friends and I got into a kind of fight. Stuff happened, and it leads me to saying this: We can't really change the past, right? So why be angry with your friends about something that has happened in the past All that will do is just make them feel worse about what they have done. So how about, instead of blaming friends for things that the have done in the past, how about we try to change the present? Even though it may feel good blaming your friends for bad things that they have done, why not just try to make them feel better? That will probably let them know that you forgave them, and thus, a stronger friendship may be made.
(Note: How often will I be updating? Well, whenever I feel like it! :) )
No comments:
Post a Comment